General Information for Registering a .uk Domain
- The charges for a .uk domain registration £5 for each year, up to a maximum of 10 years.
- When your domain is due to expire, we send out emails beginning from 60 days prior to the expiration. Once the domain has expired, you can still renew the domain at the normal price.
- Domain names are set to auto-renew on the day that the domain is due to expire. This means that as long as your card details are up to date, or you have credit in your account, the domain will be renewed automatically. Alternatively, just paying an invoice will renew the domain.
- Managing the domain, in terms of changing nameservers or contact details, is free of charge.
- If you decide to transfer your domain away, there will be no charge incurred. If you wish to cancel your hosting, you will have to pay the £5 a year to keep the domain registered.